"Troubles are often the tools by which God fashions us for better things." -Henry Ward Beecher
Dumb Blonde: "Yong tau foo without noodles is just like young tau foo with noodles, just that it's without noodles!" (Compare this with the wise words of Henry Ward Beecher & you see why you're not very likely to win the Nobel Prize for intelligence anytime soon? I love you!)
I love mugging. These past 2 days, we've beencamwhoring playing on the balcony eating STUDYING very hard. If I could, I would upload all the pics here but everything's been slow tonight. Another time then(:
2 days to promos 6 DAYS TO END OF PROMOS
I'm very optimistic. My aim for promos is to:
Pass & get out of all remedials.
It's different because you're desperate, begging mercy on the sidewalk to a sea of last callers.
Dumb Blonde: "Yong tau foo without noodles is just like young tau foo with noodles, just that it's without noodles!" (Compare this with the wise words of Henry Ward Beecher & you see why you're not very likely to win the Nobel Prize for intelligence anytime soon? I love you!)
I love mugging. These past 2 days, we've been
2 days to promos 6 DAYS TO END OF PROMOS
I'm very optimistic. My aim for promos is to:
Pass & get out of all remedials.
It's different because you're desperate, begging mercy on the sidewalk to a sea of last callers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home